You can’t beat the one-on-one experience with a Davines stylist.
Where is Davines from?
Davines is a family-owned company from Parma, Italy founded in 1983 by the Bollati family. All of our products are formulated and produced in our Parma, Italy lab.
Davines is a CO2 neutral company that supports a reforestation program to compensate the carbon dioxide emissions, caused during the packaging production. All our products are formulated and manufactured in our facilities in Parma, Italy, where we utilize electricity from renewable resources.
What is the shelf-life of your products?
To find out the specific shelf-life of your Davines product, please reference the Period After Opening (POA) symbol on the back label, which looks like a little jar with a number followed by M. I.e. “12M”.
Do Davines products contain sulfates?
No, all of our products are sulfate-free.
Do Davines products contain parabens?
No, all of our products are paraben-free.
Do you test on animals?
No, Davines Group does not test our products on animals.
I’m vegan, can I use Davines products?
While Davines products are not certified vegetarian or vegan, the majority of our products contain no animal-derived ingredients. An exception to these for people who adhere to a vegetarian or vegan diet are:
- Naturaltech Restructuring Miracle, Naturaltech Hair Building Pak and Essential Haircare VOLU/hair mist because the formulation contains keratin;
- Naturaltech Nourishing Royal Jelly Superactive, because it contains royal jelly;
- More Inside This is a Strong Dry Wax and More Inside This is a Strong Molding Clay, because they contain beeswax;
- Mask with VibrachromTM bleaching powder because it contains milk proteins.
Please note, that the suppliers from whom Davines purchases the above-mentioned raw materials guarantee that for their production no animals are harmed or killed.
Do any of your products contain nuts?
Yes, a few of our products do contains nuts, listed below. Usage of these products for people who suffer from any kind of nut allergy is at the sole discretion of the customer.
- Essential Haircare VOLU/mist made with hazelnut
- LOVE/curl shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, hair cream, cleansing cream, primer, revitalizer and controller formulated with almond extract
- MELU/ shampoo, conditioner and hair mist
- NOUNOU/ shampoo
- OI Hand Balm
- Your Hair Assistant Volume Creator
- All Finest Pigments shades and gloss
Are Davines products gluten-free?
Yes, most Davines products are gluten-free, except the following:
- Essential Haircare Love Curl Cream and Momo Potion
- More Inside This Is An Oil Non-Oil
- Naturaltech Nourishing Hair Building Pak and Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner